Friday, June 1, 2012

No.1 Loyal Stalker since High School Part 1

Entries about this guy are going to be real fun, after reading things that he did for me, be it funny, stupid, romantic or lame, you would probably hate me so much or even curse me to hell for not accepting this guy. Let's call him Mr. Beagle. WHY? Read on and you'll find out.

How did we know each other? Remember ICQ (I seek you) that we all used to chat with friends and random strangers from different countries? 




ICQ was so freaking famous & commonly used back then, I'm sure many of you must have used ICQ before & the 'oh oh!' tone is simply irritating when the other person keep typing & entering msgs.
Everyday when I came home from school, I always went on to ICQ to chat with friends that I do or do not know in real.

SO...! He came talk to me on ICQ 1 day as a complete stranger. After introducing ourselves, he said he is studying in the same high school as me & I thought that this is purely coincident! I thought, yes I really though just so happened he got my ICQ out of nowhere, just so happened he is in the same high school, just so happened he seems to know who I am & he said he could recognize me if he bumps into me in school! WHAT? Seriously man? I questioned him how did he knows who I am in school but the answer I got is "I always stalk at you in school whereby my classroom is just right opposite of yours! HAHAHA" CREEPY RIGHT?! 

While I'm writing this post, I saw he is online on my Facebook chat list but... He rarely be on chat list usually due to he's not very active on Facebook. This is really so strange.. It gave me sudden urge went msging him & asked him to name me a song which best describes his feelings when we knew each other back in high school. 


Stay tune for next saga of Mr. Beagle. 


TGIF - Thank God I'm Fabulous. *kisses*



2 comments: