Thursday, May 31, 2012

Scumbag Banker Part 1 賤精銀行家 第一篇

Here we go, starting the story of the first guy that I gonna blog about. Let's call this guy as Scumbag Banker. Why? Not gonna tell you why in this part 1 post, because in fact he was being very nice & genuinely attracted to me during the first 3 dates. Time for a mini introduction of this guy, I can't reveal too much information of him to protect his privacy. But hell yeah, I'm still going to write about his scumbag actions! :P




Name: LL
Age: 27-28
Nationality: Malaysian, Singapore PR
Occupation: Banker (this is what he indicated on his social networking profile)


I knew this guy from a dating web site, we talked to each other for few months time before we went out for a date. Few months time before an official meet up? You must be wondering why took such a long time to meet? LOL because I don't log in to the web site very often & when I do, I always replied very short messages. There was once I didn't reply him for almost a month as what he replied isn't interesting at all for me to reply. Then he msged me again after a month & finally asked for my phone number, we moved to WhatsApp continue chatting, we also added each other's Facebook. I showed his pictures to my female colleagues, none of them actually like him. 有個同事仲話,對他一D好感都冇!囧 But no harms meeting him in real person since I have free times for him. 咪當係揾佢攝時間囉..

So the first met up, he took almost an hour time driving all the way from West Coast to my place at Sengkang to pick me up. We headed to a restaurant nearby my place for drinks & snacks. 




What we talked about? Well, I only remember that we talked about our works, our hobbies & shared about what we think of life living in Singapore. He works in a foreign bank at Raffles, hmmm I guess I shouldn't reveal the name of bank. I found out afterwards that he's in corporate sales department. He's very tall (for me), my rough estimation of his height is 178cm, average body figure & average appearance, not the kind of face that you would call him hottie or gorgeous dude. I also think that he has a cocky face HAHAHA. I hope he won't get to read this. XD

After the drinks, he paid the bill & we headed to Tampines Mall for movie. 新加坡真係好細,除o左食飯睇戲之外,都諗唔到仲有D乜搞作...






Oh did I mention his lousy driving skills? I understand that he might not be driving very often as the car is share among his sister & him, but I seriously don't expect him of reverse parking his car for several tries! I almost LOL at his epic parking failed, tried so hard to refrain myself from asking him let me take over the sterling. Besides the lousy parking skill, he also drove over the road divider when he exiting the car park! OH GOD WHY. 




I felt so glad that I can be home safe & sound from Tampines Mall. Fine, I can't expect every guys can be EXCELLENT drivers, can I?


After the 1st date, we continue texting on WhatsApp constantly. There was once he expressed his feelings that he doesn't have feelings for those other girls he met from the web site. Hinted me that it's hard to find someone who he would have feelings for, sort of like telling me I made him feeling that way & we should further this. Of course I didn't response directly to what he said. How would I know whether he really likes me or just wanna get into my pants? 唔通我高估o左自己魅力?!

Soon enough, he asked me out again in few days time after the 1st date. I went down to Raffles after worked to transfer ownership of my mobile phone line account with M1, we decided to meet at Raffles & he brought me to this OVEREASY Restaurant & Bar. So we talked about what we up to & he asked me how many guys I've met from the dating web site & he assumes that I'm single & available, so he asked why didn't those guys 'follow up' with me. I retorted him "how do you know they didn't?" *eyes rolling* he further questioned me about what those guys did, I just gave him some blunt answers & switched to another topic as I cannot be telling him I'm currently in a complicated relationship with Mr. Papa (will talk abt him in the future). The rest of times we were talking abt how our past relationships ended, I was also busy texting on phone with Mr. Papa as he was coming over to pick me up, I had to explain where exactly I am but cannot let him sees the guy is with me when he picking me up & at the same time I cannot let LL knows that a guy is picking me up.

We leaved the restaurant about 10pm plus, it was still early no? But I told LL my housemate is nearby & she would be giving me a lift back home so I gotta leave but in fact I was rushing to leave because Mr. Papa arrived & I didn't wanna let Mr. Papa waits for too long. We walked to the main road, I told him I'll be away for few days as I'm going back to Malaysia during the weekend. He then looked me in the eye & asked  "Can you tell your housemate not to pick you up? I can take a cab with you & send you home. OK?" I politely rejected his offer & said my housemate is arriving soon, I asked him to take cab & go home without seeing me off. Of course I would choose to get into a comfortable & clean car compare to taking a smelly cab going home right??? He asked again whether he could sees me tomorrow night as I'm leaving on the day after tomorrow. OH GOD, NO FREAKING WAY! I didn't feel like seeing him again the next day! >.<  I insisted I gotta pack my luggage & I seriously got a lot of stuffs to pack just to stop him from keep asking me out. All I wanted was letting him got into a cab ASAP & rushed to Mr. Papa's car. First thing I wanna do is to hug him as I got into the car...




Enough of LL for now, I shall continue the saga on next part.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting~ Im attracted by the post title `
    Wanna know what happened and what the guy did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading~! I would write more abt him soon *kisses*

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hahaha, because I think the nick made it easy for you all to remember this character :P

      Delete