Thursday, June 14, 2012

Scumbag Banker Part 2 賤精銀行家 第二篇

Hey everyone! I'm back, was quite lazy & procrastinated to write this post. As I said, I have 3 minutes of enthusiasm problem with me LOL. Hush hush...! I should quickly finish this post before my readers kill me!


Damn, I seriously wanna do this to my computer!!! But not the suicide part please -_________- I love myself and my life so so much, I also haven't finish dating guys that I think I should date!!!! And NO, I'm not a NARCISSIST that think people should worship or adore me (just to clarify this). 

SO... previously on Scumbag Banker Part 1, I wrote about the first & second date we went. I'm going to finish this topic as short as possible, as the main highlight is his scumbag actions,
I shall not waste so much energy typing on other details of our dates. No one likes to go thru wall of text I suppose? But if you do like to read on stories that emphasize on details more, leave me comments alright? 

We went for the 3rd date on a weekday after work. The plan were dinner & movie at Orchard. So he booked the movie tickets on Internet early that day, we met up at the MRT exit, then he brought me to Orchard Tower for dinner. He recommended there's a very good Thai food place but he worried that I might not like it as it's quite dodgy & surrounded by many Thai or Phil pubs. I told him I won't mind at all as long the place is serving real good food, unless there are FREAKING SCARY INSECTS or RATS running around.

The food is totally up to my expectation, Tom Yam was spicy & sour, Pineapple Fried Rice with the fragrance & taste it should has, not to forget the Fried Egg (Omelette) which was somewhat crispy & tasty with prawns in it. He likes SPICY food very much like I do, which is a good thing as we can order same food that we like without fearing the other person cannot endure spiciness. But I really salute his endurance of spiciness when I saw him keep adding Chilli Padi to his food!! This act of his just reminded me that a colleague of mine told me if a person intakes spicy food, it would increase his sex drive.....!!!! Don't know if this is true =p 係真嘅話,咁我咪經常都好高 sex drive?!


We also observed many Thai & Pinoy girls were walking around in the mall as they work in pubs there. Some of them patronized the Thai food restaurant before they started their shifts. I love people watching, so I pretty much enjoyed the dinner & the 'scene'. *giggles*


He paid the bill & we left the 'scenery' mall, walked back to Shaw Lido cinema for movie. American Pie was funny shit.. Sometimes you just have to watch some STUPID & NO BRAINER movies to relax your mind a little. LOL


We walked to taxi station after finished the movie, this time he didn't offer to send me home. I bided goodbye to him & hopped on a cab to go home, at least he is 'gentleman' enough to see me off first. Oh ya, must also talk about this scene we saw along the road while we walked from Shaw House to taxi station near Orchard Tower (he said the taxi station is better as less crowd), there were quite a number of freelances a.k.a prostitutes walked around & tried to flirt with man especially Ang Mo walking on his own, how amazing was it? I thought I can only see such scenes in Geylang but in fact those finding business in Orchard are also so bloody obvious. 

After the 3rd date, we only WhatsApp each other mostly. He didn't initiate another date, neither did I. But one fine day, he just out of sudden asked me if I would like to go for vacation with him as he is desperately for one. I told him it isn't so easy for me to apply leave as my boss is one big annoying dick who doesn't approve leave easily. But just a week later! I got a NEW MANAGER on board, we all are given so much freedom to apply whichever day we want as long we have enough manpower! 

So I WhatsApp him & asked him if he could apply leave next week! Phuket is the destination I wanna go to~~! Do stay tune on next saga (last part) as I gonna spill about his scumbag actions. *Kisses to all my readers*

No comments:

Post a Comment